Wednesday, April 22, 2009

pretty in pink flowers and dish towels

I have a thing for dish towels. Not sure why because I really don't LOVE doing dishes. I just think they can be very beautiful. I found these at a supermarket of all places. I had been looking all over, even fancy places, but wasn't able to find anything as pretty as these. I wanted to replenish our stack before the April 26 party we are throwing at my house.
I also love pink, which I'm sure isn't a surprise to many of you who have been reading and so I made an arrangement with these roses (paper ones) that I bought at Rite Aide for only $2 dollars. They were originally $4. I wasn't sure what to do with them, but they really spoke to me. The vibrant pink was too pretty to turn down. So I bought them and when I got home I put them in a jar (with black rocks) that I had purchased at a tag sale that Kathy and I went to a few weeks ago!
















No comments: