Wednesday, June 17, 2009

cigarette museum art

This museum was one of the highlights of the visit, it's where I found the elusive cigarette machine art! I had to splurge and I bought three different coins so I could get three different gifts from the machine.
Let me back up....
Cigarette machine art (for more info go to http://www.artomat.org/home.html) is something I learned about a while back while visiting other crafty blogs. One of the crafters had her works displayed in the machines. I read about these machines and hoped that one day I could create something to put inside. Maybe my button rings, I thought. Or my embroidery designs. Something to do with flowers, but what? Eventually, I put it off and figured I would put that project on the back burner. Seeing it in person actually helped me realize that it was doable.

No comments: